Westminster's facilities are located north of Lancaster on Route 272, Oregon Pike. In 1970, our first facility was built: a classic white New England colonial style worship center with steeple and related rooms. Expansions followed as our congregation continued to grow. The land parcel was expanded as God providentially made adjacent land available, until a total of 18 acres was acquired by 1999.
In 2006, the church completed a major expansion that doubled usable space of the building, to about 96,000 square feet and to provide a lovely "meetinghouse" style sanctuary seating 1,150 people for worship.
If you're looking for a room inside our building, please see the facility maps below. For driving directions, please click here.
Room numbers on the first floor are in the 100's.
download (52 KB)
Room numbers on the second floor are in the 200's.
download (649 KB)
Room numbers in the Lower Level begin with "LL."
download (41 KB)
At Westminster Church, we are happy to serve couples seeking to be married. Our goal is to help build strong and God-honoring marriages - we are not simply here to facilitate weddings held in our building. In view of that goal, our policy requires that to be married at Westminster Church, both people must be able to testify to personal faith in Jesus Christ, must not be unbiblically divorced, and one must be either a member or a child of a currently active member. This policy is not intended to be harsh or exclusive, but we get continual requests for weddings and our ministry is so busy already.
download (547 KB)
Facility Use Policy
The Westminster Presbyterian Church facility will be used primarily for the worship and program ministry sponsored by the congregation. Secondly, it will be made available at a reduced fee for private personal use by church members, e.g. wedding receptions, and by organizations supported by the church. Thirdly, it will be made available for a regular fee for use by outside Christian organizations. However, in such a case a liability waiver statement may be required from the outside Christian organization. It shall not be made available for use by secular organizations even with a church member as a participant.
Scheduling of the facility will be based on the above-described priority. Scheduling must be done in advance by completing a Facility Use Request form or by contacting the church administrator. A deposit may be requested at the discretion of the administrator.
- All activities shall have one person who is responsible to the church administrator for opening and closing the church and for oversight of the facility while in use.
- Scheduled users will be held accountable for any damage to the facility incurred during their use of the premises.
- Athletic activity is not permitted in the gym on Sundays except for regularly scheduled church programs.
- The church administrator or a designated substitute is responsible for the interpretation and enforcement of this policy of the Session. All questions should be addressed to the church administrator.
- Call the church office and talk to the church administrator regarding fees at 717-569-2151.
- Fee is per day or any part thereof.
- Fee includes set-up of tables, chairs, loud speaker, and platform as needed.
- Fee for the kitchen includes use of all appliances, equipment, dishes, flatware, linens etc. Laundry of linens is the responsibility of the users. The kitchen must be returned to the condition as found or better.
- Fees are payable to "Westminster Presbyterian Church" and should be given to the administrator prior to the activity.
Facility Request Form
Kitchen Use Policy
Kitchen Clean-up Checklist