Westminster Church's online giving portal can be accessed here. You will be taken to a separate, secure website.
We believe the Bible teaches that the body of Christ should support the work of the Church as an act of worship.
Gifts can be given during any worship service or electronically.
- If you choose to give during a worship service, we encourage you to contact the church’s finance office to receive pre-numbered envelopes. Use of these envelopes assists the finance office to maintain giving records confidentially and efficiently.
- If you choose to give electronically, you will initially be asked to set up an account on line. This account will be approved by the finance office within 3 working days. All electronic giving will automatically be added to your account within the church’s giving record.
The following funds are available for giving:
- General Fund* – Gifts to this fund are used for the general expenses of the church (salaries, property maintenance, supplies, etc.). Great Commission (missions) support and related expenses are also provided through the General Fund.
- Facility Improvement Fund* – Gifts to this fund are used for equipment, major repairs and property improvement (parking lot paving, copiers, etc.)
- Benevolence Fund* – Gifts to this fund are used to provide compassionate financial assistance to those in the church body who have financial emergencies.
- Radio Fund* – Gifts to this fund are used to pay expenses associated with producing and airing the weekly Sunday morning broadcast of the Westminster Pulpit on WDAC radio.
- Christian Education Fund – Gifts to this fund are used to award scholarships for K-12 Christian education expenses for children of the church. Applications for these scholarships are received in the spring (watch the bulletin for announcements).
* Electronic giving available for this fund
Additionally, special offerings are collected throughout the year, generally in the time surrounding Easter, Missions Conference, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. All of the monies designated for these offerings are provided to a particular project, as designated in advance by Session (typically a missions project or the church’s Benevolence Fund).