Click here to learn about our Fall 2012 Bible Study!
We desire to be "instruments for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work." 2 Timothy 2:21
With Scripture at its core and with sustaining prayer, Westminster's Women's Ministry endeavors
- To help women cultivate a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To equip women to minister relationally to each other.
- To prepare women to respond to their world for the glory of God.
Women's Bible Study
The primary offering for women's ministry is currently a strong Bible study program, with a main group meeting during the school year on Tuesday mornings and Wednesday Evenings.
Register online here!
Westminster Women's Events
Click here to visit the calendar.
Westminster Women in the Church meet for prayer every first and third Saturday morning of each month from 10 to 11 AM in Room 116. For more information call the church office at 717-569-2151.
Provide discussion and fellowship on various practical topics. Seminars are planned two or three times a year. Watch the LINK newsletter or the worship bulletin for details.
Annual Summer Indoor Picnic
Covered-dish and seminar in the activity area.
Annual Thanksgiving/Christmas Event
An opportunity for fellowship and refreshments and to offer thanks for God's faithfulness and provision in our lives. Usually planned in early December, watch the LINK Newsletter or the worship bulletin for details.
Weekly Bible study meets every Sunday morning during the Sunday School hour (9:30 AM) in Room LL4.
Women's Ministry offers various focus groups that offer encouragement, prayer support, and Scripture-centered fellowship specific to the needs of our Westminster Women. Meetings are monthly.
- 54:5 Fellowship - for widows of any age. Isaiah 54:5 says, "For your Maker is your husband-the Lord Almighty is his name." If you are facing the challenge of widowhood, join us for fellowship and encouragement around the Word. Meets monthly in Room 116. Details are announced in the worship bulletin.
- Uplook Fellowship - for those concerned for friends or loved ones who struggle with sexual brokenness. This group meets in a confidential setting for Scripture-centered study, encouragement and understanding. Meets monthly in room 116. Details are announced in the worship bulletin.
Netwoks are forming to minister informally to women struggling with divorce, infertility, miscarriage, and abortion. Check back for details on the development of these networks..