Find applications at the kiosk across from the information counter or click the buttons below. Submit applications to Jen Barrall at the church office.
Non-refundable deposit for each application is required:
$75 (by the deadline)
$50 (if received by the early bird registration deadline)
JANUARY 29 / Early Bird JANUARY 15
LEAP, Reading, Yakama
MARCH 19 / Early Bird MARCH 5
JAM Water Street
JUNE 25 / Early Bird JUNE 11
Join a mission team:
- Pray about how God can use you, your skills, and passions this summer. Trips are open to Westminster members. Non-members are also welcome to apply.
- You must be a Christian with a desire to grow and share your faith with others.
- Each applicant should consider his/her physical ability for the nature of the trip.
- Grades indicated refer to the grade that a student will complete in the 2015–2016 school year.
- Fill out an application, located at the kiosk across from the information counter or online here.
- Return your application and deposit to Jen Barrall. Deposit amounts: $75 by the deadline; $50 by the early bird deadline.
- Applications are reviewed and approved by the Great Commission Committee and Session.
- Attend at least 75% of team meetings and events. On average, summer teams meet 4–6 times, April through July.
- Submit to the team leadership.
- Enlist a minimum of ten prayer partners.
- Participate in raising financial support with your team. Team members are asked to raise as much of the trip cost as possible. Up to 30% of the trip cost for Westminster members may be subsidized from the short-term missions budget. Non-members are responsible for raising the entire trip cost.
- Complete a background check, as required by Pennsylvania State law.
- Be up-to-date on required immunizations (Tetanus and MMR for all trips; additional immunizations are recommended for Peru).
Other ways to be involved:
- Pray for team members, the people they will meet, and their ministry. In the spring, reply to team member prayer letters, telling them you will pray.
- Support the teams financially or donate supplies.